www.mycokerewards.com - MyCokeReward $5,000 Visa Gift Card Sweepstakes

www.mycokerewards.com - MyCokeReward $5,000 Visa Gift Card Sweepstakes. MyCokeReward where you can earn rewards with Coca-Cola's customer loyalty marketing program. This is a reward program where you register as a member on Coca Cola CokeRewards website at http www.mycokerewards.com and each time you buy a Coke specially marked, you can redeem your code. Indeed. These codes are exchanged into virtual "points" which can be redeemed by reward program members for various prizes or sweepstakes to enter.

Their latest marketing promotion offers a $5,000 shopping spree winnnig prize. $5,000 shopping spree; this is something people dream about, but it could be the next winner, if you enter to win a $5,000 VISA® gift card. 

How to enter: Enter the My Coke Rewards' $5,000 Visa Gift Card Sweepstakes by visiting mycokerewards .com sweepstakes website and follow the on-screen instructions to register as a member, then you will be eligible for the drawing. 

You can enter daily through February 28, 2013. See My Coke Rewards website for official sweepstakes rules and prize details. $5,000 VISA Gift Card. 

Sweepstakes Prizes: A $5,000 Visa gift card.

Entry: www.mycokerewards.com/sweepstakes

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have spent 2-3 hours a day on your PCH Sweepstakes since back in May and nothing. What happened to the winners on 31st July. Nothing was said and the next thing I hear it's 29 Aug 2013. I am still trying but time is wearing me out. Some of the games you can't get into, not because of me but trouble on your end. I spent about 20 min on one today and finally was going to another and I get ""If you leave this page you will forfeit etc etc. There are about 7 e-mails a day from PCH. That a little to much when you have to spend 2 hrs or more. Anyway I'll keep trying until the end of this month. Thank for letting me vent

jennie sandoval said...

I would love to give My kids what they need I'm can't stand suffing

Anonymous said...

This would help us fix our home. Good luck to everyone