www.DollarGeneralSurvey.com - Win $1000 cash prize with DG Survey

www.DollarGeneralSurvey.com Survey - Win $1000 cash prize with Dollar General Store Survey Sweepstakes. Have you made any purchase lately at a Dollar General Store. Have you keep your store buying receipt? You could share your opinion for a chance to win a $1,000 cash. Get the chance of winning a cash prize at DollarGeneral Survey website. The $1,000 customer survey sweepstakes entail an elaborate system by which a Dollar General Corporation is able to reward its customers for sharing their feedback about their latest customer experiences at one of the company store. They are designed and run on the same basic principles that govern the operations of normal, regular sweepstakes and contests. A sweepstake is a form of competition that is based on luck. In a contest, all the customers or audience who meet particular criteria are eligible to register as participants.

For this survey sweepstakes you need to have your latest receipt from a recent purchase at one of Dollar General Store. Then visit the official DG survey website at this address: http://www.DollarGeneralSurvey.com and follow the on-screen instructions. The surveys have been is use from time immemorial to help in collection of different kinds of information. In the past, the surveys were conducted in form of paper and pen but currently application of computers and internet has made them more popular. The surveys are essential when making marketing strategies and plans. by taking the survey, you will become eligible to enter a sweepstakes to win a $1,000 grand prize!

Survey Sweepstakes Prize:

$1,000 Cash - DollarGeneralSurvey.com Survey

Sweepstakes ends on February 1, 2013

Dollar General Stores Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes

Additional Information about DollarGeneralSurvey:

You will need to have in your possession your latest receipt from a DollarGeneralStore purchase.

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

DollarGeneralSurvey - I just enjoy doing my shopping at Dollar General Store. I must say that they have the best prices in town. And also great and reliable products. The store in my neighborhood is really clean. Always easy to find what you looking for. keep the good work DollarGeneral... Nancy. Texas

Anonymous said...

I want to enter the survey sweepstakes for a chance to win a thousand dollar cash! where do I go after. Should I leave my receipt number here and my name. Thanks1 I really enjoy shopping at Dollar General Store

Anonymous said...

DollarGeneralSurvey to win a $1,000 - Dollar General Store is my choice of excellence. I've been a loyal customer to my local DG Store as long as I can remember. And I've always been a satisfied customer. The clercs are polite and always near to help and the cashier has always this wonderful smile of her. DG you're simply the best. Please let me be you're next winner of a $1,000 DG survey sweepstakes. Nadia

Anonymous said...

When it comes for me to find great and useful stuff at the lowest price, I go to my Dollar General Store and always find what I'm looking for. Would love to win this sweepstakes survey Dollargeneralsurvey sweepstakes. I know what I would do with the $1,000 if I win I would surely buy some useful products for my house at DollarGeneralstore.

Anonymous said...

I love shopping at my dollar general.It is the best store ever you got to love it.

Anonymous said...

I Enjoy shopping at my dollar. general. Most of all dollar dollar general provide the most products and food. The cashier is very respect towards my and I feel Welcome when the cashier greek and helps me find things that I wanted. I hope I win 1,000 dollars because I deserve it. If I win the check of 1,000 I would continue to shop at dollar general and pay my bills with that check.

Uriel Cortez said...

Me gusta mucho comprar en dólar general y a mi familia graduad dólar general

Uriel Cortez said...

Dóllar general es la tienda favorita de mi familia grasias dólar general

Anonymous said...

I aleay enjoy being down there to do my shopping and looking ITA Herat place to shop and I think everyone should do there shopping there

Anonymous said...

I live in Bellevue Michigan it's a dead town not much going on here when dollar general came to town a few years ago it was like oh yeah I was so happy I just love the store everyone is so nice thank-you Dg for coming to Bellevue

Anonymous said...

I like shopping at general dollar. I'm a type of person never win anything but hay take a chance

Anonymous said...

I like Dollar Genral store

Martha said...

Dollar General is my favorite store. My local store is clean and I can find anything easily. The clerks and cashiers are polite and helpful. I give my local store a ten on ten. Would love to win the $1000 sweepstakes survey so I can go to my favorite DollarGeneral store and spend my $1000 on everything I need. Thanks

Anonymous said...

I just enjoy so much shopping at Dollar General Store in Hometown. You have the best deal around and no other stores can beat that. Winning this $1000 survey sweepstakes would be great. Needless to say that I will spend this extra cash money at your store. Recently I just found that I could shop online dollar general also and that i found this amazing. I do great savings shopping online... Thanks

Tikira Sylvester said...

Hey would be bless with what ever a huge super fan god bless you all.

Tikira Sylvester said...

Hey iam a super super fan pch hope to win one day be I die from cancer please that way my kids have something to fall on sorry it happen so fast to me iam only 26

carolinejinks said...

I want to win pch superfan double money because I am a pch superfan

carolinejinks said...

I am a pch superfan and I am here to win double money

carolinejinks said...

I am a pch superfan and I am here to win double money

carolinejinks said...

o yes I want to win pch superfan double money

carolinejinks said...

I want to win the next pch superfan double money because only pch superfan win double and I am a pch superfan

Anonymous said...

Love DG in S.C. Management nice and professional. Any state I visit I always go to a DG..